- The CDX range of Acoustic Doors from Cardea Door Systems are custom made in a range of configurations.
- Engineered to your specific requirements available in 30dB, 35dB and 40dB configurations.
- Fire rated options available, rated up to 60 mins (integrity only).
- Tested to BS 476: Part 22: 1987.
- High levels of aesthetic quality.
PRODUCT ENQUIRY FORM
Manufactured from 1.5mm thick Zintec sheet. Sourced to comply with BS EN 10152: 2009 (DC01 + ZE 25/25). Folded to form a 100mm single rebate frame with 40mm face.
Mitred and welded options also available.
Double rebate, half and full wrap around frame also available on request.
Door Frame Configurations
Finish to a standard APP 120 powder, with a 5 year warranty and a design life expectancy of 12 years.
Note: Colours that are only available in a metallic finish will incur additional charges.
Warranties and life expectancy are subject to recommended maintenance schedules being adhered to. Doors which are installed in a marine or coastal area could require the standard specification to be upgraded. This will also have an effect on the warranty of our products.
Supplied, tested and certified in accordance with EN1935 Grade 13.
We supply dog bolt hinges as standard.